Wednesday

Metal Roller Skates - Union Hardware

This is a well-worn pair of vintage, metal roller skates. They are marked "MFD BY UNION HARDWARE COMPANY, Torrington, Conn, U.S.A." They still have their leather straps but are rather worn.

I found these at a Farm Estate Sale. They are in need of a good cleaning but the wheels roll freely. I have not tried to make any adjustments so I don't know if they can be adjusted. Key is not included.


Metal Roller Skates - Union Brand: $20.00
Shipping/Handling: $10.95

2 comments:

  1. I grew up skating the hills of San Francisco wearing this exact type of skate. Wore out many sets of wheels! I would like to buy them from you.

    Thanks for posting,
    Jim in AZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are my roller skates!
    I am fron Mexico City, I am 74 years old, I skated all day, every day when I was about 10. The wheels worn to the point of being useless, I got new wheels and continued skating...

    ReplyDelete